Thursday, April 5, 2012

Learning an old lesson all over again.

God has a way of teaching us life lessons over and over again. Sometimes I think it is because we just didn't learn it right the first time. Thankfully He does it lovingly even if sometimes it takes a hit over the head.
I was taught again the lesson of not saying anything if you can't say something nice. I always have tried over the years to keep this lesson in my mind. How little did I realize that I hadn't been applying it as often as I should have especially somewhere that is should have been obvious to have used it.
It never fails to amaze me how God teaches us either. When we least expect it He is able to use something in our lives to teach us the lesson we need to be taught.
I have not always been as kind as I should have to someone even if they were not aware of my unkindness. God has made me aware of this today. My prayer is that HE helps me to remember this lesson today and in the future so that I can give forth the kindness to everyone that I would want given to me and to those that I love.

No comments: